Presenter Guidelines – Iberian COMSOL Multiphysics Conference 2015
• Please include the Conference logo in the title page (i.e. the first slide) of your presentation. This is not required, but suggested.
• Prepare your presentation for 15 minutes which will be followed by a 5 minutes Q&A session.
• Plan in advance to meet with your session moderator minutes prior to your session.
• Please load your presentation on a portable media such as a USB memory stick and provide it to the session moderator ahead of your talk.
• If you want the session moderator to mention something in particular during your introduction please let them know in advance.
• Sessions are usually tightly scheduled, so please keep in mind the time limitation.
• The posters are displayed in the Rectorate Building Hall.
• Please make yourself available near your poster on Thursday, June 11th. Your presence during the poster sessions will enable you to interact with the attendees who might have questions about your poster.
• If you wish to take your poster with you, you can take it down right after the poster session.
• Please include the Conference logo in your poster.